So, i want to ask this question. STEAM client is hated by many, because it is a form of DRM, plus it sometimes gives trouble to its users. To begin with, i do not want to start an argument or flame war, for or against, this is not my desire at all... Also, Beamdog client has been criticized in the past for reasons that currently elude my memory.
I want to ask some things, and i would like to receive valid answers in return. Please help me...?
1) Can you use prepaid card for Beamdog versions of the 2 BG games?
2) Can you pay in euros for Beamdog versions of the 2 BG games, or only american dollars?
3) Is Beamdog client in any way similar to the steam one (drm, restricted ownership/functionality of game/data, etc)?
4) Which version is better, Steam or Beam?
5) Can you use "offline mode" in Beamdog client, much like steam's?
6) If you are going to buy the game today, which client/distributor would you prefer, and why...?
Thanks in advance for your replies.