Skip to content

Question about Hexxat's Quest-TOB-With Adventure Y Speculation!! (Spoilers definitly??)

Hexxat----

I feel like the answer is probably right under my nose however for the life of me I can not figure this out.

In TOB i have met Hexxat at Amketheran and went over the dialogue about how we can use the improved cask of drago without having to be in a graveyard but I have no idea how to use the cask to do so. Ive tried equiping it, seeing if it grants an item ability, etc etc, but can not identify how this metal hat is supposed to take me to the lichs tomb

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllp!!

Adventure Y-----

Also just wanted to point out that In Neeras TOB quest in the arena Dennaton regards Charname as "the hero of BG, the victors of the dragonspear crusade and savior of sundellesar." SOoooo does this further confirm Dragonspear Crusade as Adventure Y taking place between BG1 and BG2?

Comments

• elementelement Member Posts: 833
    edited May 2014
    theres dialogue between rasaad and jahera about some adventure the party shared at some point too

I thought at the time it my be linked to adventure Y

its quite possible you are correct

edit: the dialogue between Jaheira and Rasaad mentions Bridgefort
    Post edited by element on
    elminsterblue
  • blueblue Member Posts: 39
    !!!! the plot thickens !!!
    any wizards of the coast out there know if there is any lore on the dragon spear crusade?
  • WebShamanWebShaman Member Posts: 490
    There are two accounts of BG (the city) launching attacks on Dragonspear Castle. Perhaps this is what is meant by Dragonspear Crusade?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    ...and again we're talking about @Dragonspear‌ Castle ;)

On the first 2 pages of this thread - http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/26673/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-adventure-y/p1 - this idea has already been discussed. @mch202‌ 's and @ReadingRambo‌ 's posts there deserve the special mention:

During a conversation with Rasaad and Jahiera, the PC mentions mentions a place called Bridgefort and that Khalid and her were seperated there.

alin8472 Aug 5, 2013 Hobbyist Writer
    ... WHOA!
    How the fudging mcFudgeberries did you do THAT?!

further, where is it? I don't remember this location in BG...

uncannyknack Aug 5, 2013 Professional Filmographer
    You're right it never was in the original BG. Good eye! It's a new one for the enhanced edition for the iPad. In fact, several new bonus areas and adventures were added. I had a couple braincramps myself going back as I'd actually forgotten some of the original BG worked I'd done, and not having seen it for several years it fell back into the brain salad. Got up to speed in a hurry though!

This is made by John Gallagher, an artist which also worked on the original BG back in 1998.

Considering that Adventure Y is near Boareskyr Bridge, and Dragonspear castle is a little bit north, I would say its a calculated guess..
    Im personally very excited to take on more beamdog adventures. It be great if BG3 comes about to play through an all beamdog BG story
    also I have no idea how to get Hexxats or Dorns quest started in TOB
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    How many times do I need to tell you forumites. MY CASTLE IS OFF LIMITS! I like my castle very much, and it is MUCH easier to train prospective squires (young paladin minions) and scouts (young ranger minions) from a Castle without having pesky adventures decide: "Oh some book said this had loot, it doesn't matter that she is a fellow adventurer like us, lets take it."
    elminsterJuliusBorisovelement
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    Also: I would like to note that no matter what rumors you've heard, I've not launched any Crusades from my Castle. Last I knew, I was still on good terms with the good City of Baldur's Gate. I helped them with an Iron Throne problem not long ago, and we agreed that all was square.

I mean I have been leading a crusade in another realm called Sanctuary, but that really shouldn't be cause to send adventurers or a crusade into my Castle =( Heck I'm still paying the mortgage on this one =/ Stupid Firkraag ruined my last Castle.
    JuliusBorisovelementelminster
  • CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    Maybe a small adventure between BG1 and BG2 would be Okay, but personally I'm hoping for a much bigger expansion between SoA and ToB, before Ellesime summons you back to the grove. If for no other reason than that way, all the NPC's can be along for the ride as well. The ones who matter, anyway. I think there's four BG1 npc's who are confirmed dead in BG2, but the others should all be hanging around somewhere, still, hopefully.