Skip to content

Can't activate ritual dialogue in Watchers Keep, level 1

WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
As above I can't perform the ritual as the dialogue doesn't come up.

I've performed everything else that is possible in level 1 including slippers and tinderbox except slaying the 2 wardstone golems. I did however perhaps do them in the wrong order though it shouldn't matter - I lit the fire after I killed the first 2 statues (only 2 statues at my level I suppose).

I've gone around the whole level again seeing if I missed a scrap of parchment but there is nothing on any shelves.

Clicking on the statue just says something about a priest performing the ritual. Taking the 3 items off and putting them back on doesn't do anything.

Help? I'm on iPad too so no console help :(

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    You posted this in the wrong section. @Dee may be able to help you as I'm not certain what the issue is given you have the three items.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    The section choice seems a bit messed up when posting from an iPhone.

I had to go back to a much earlier save. I think it maybe one of the statues disappeared at near death rather than die as I had to run away to drink a potion.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    Click on the priest's coffin again after you give him the slippers. That will tell you what passage to open the book to so you can do the ritual.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    I did that multiple times and it had no benefit.