Skip to content

Does the current SCS version update Black Pits AI?

I tried the Black Pits to idle away while waiting for the patch release (AppStore):

The AI is dumb as a door.

I can pick the enemies one at a time with ranged weapons and the rest won't come a-charging on to see who is killing their comrades. After playing Tutu with SCS AI for some years this is unbearable. (Bandit Camp in BG is an amazing challenge with everyone charging at you using SCS -- even with major crowd control, it tests a party to its max. Nothing like this in Black Pits from what I see...)

@DavidW ?

Comments

• DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    SCS doesn't touch it, and won't for at least some while. (I haven't actually played it myself; I'm not going to mod it until I've played it; I have a computer-game backlog.)
  • mackosmackos Member Posts: 188
    that would be great :) Black Pits should be a challenge for experienced players, i love how SCS improves the game and i really like the Black Pits idea. It's just too easy
  • jorgehalcarazjorgehalcaraz Member Posts: 4
    Plz do it :D, so few play the black pits i guess, but it's fun.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    As a note, Bpits 2 is far superior, and even without scs the scripts are much better and challenging IMHO. I still remember the vampire shadow dancer lady who used shadow step and hide in plain sight.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited May 2014
    @lunar Those vampires are actually quite annoying. First you're like "OH ****, what do I do now" but then you realize they can't attack while in shadow step. They use it to recover their HiPS timers though.
  • jorgehalcarazjorgehalcaraz Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2014
    Well, if you have Scs then in the black pits 1, there is a little change, the enemies use the scripts and all that, i think, at least mages and warriors, still idk if there is any difference between the tier 3 bosses if you have SCS or you dont. I think the Cat or the tiger or whatever in the final battle is very dumb XD
    Post edited by jorgehalcaraz on