Skip to content

Who's the most stylish?

2»

Comments

• meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Elrandir said:

I realized only now that this is actually what one's favorite is, not "which of the two that Meagloth posted is better"... To answer, I'll say the EE's gnome in plate mail. I believe it's plate mail that I'm thinking of. It just looks so awesome.

I think the chainmail is the best. And the leather dress that female thieves have to call armor :P
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Lord Binky the Buffoon is and always will be the most stylish.

These two are okay but they need a new tailor. Their clothes are absolutely dreadful!

In all seriousness, the style of the two is kinda situational. I like the mage look for a stroll through the government district or the a night at the Five Flagon's Inn, but I'd go with the female thief if I was hanging around Docks or slumming it at the Copper Coronet.
  • lethaltoconcretelethaltoconcrete Member Posts: 27
    I prefer the mage robes here.

But I've always thought male elves in chainmail looked especially bawss.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    I think Elven Fighters look great in leather armor!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    I prefer mage robes with a hood. I like hoods. I wish the Kotor games had hoods for Jedi and Sith, that would have been cool.
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    I have decided upon a correction to my previous opinions. Human male clerics wearing plate. They have a unique sprite with a big cross on their cuirass, and the armor as a whole looks super boss.
  • MordiscusMordiscus Member Posts: 20
    elminster said:

^Just so people can be reminded of vanilla BG2 paperdolls

That monks! They looks badass

Why they dont keep it that way?