1)CTRL+Space
    2) Type CLUAConsole:StartStore("") in the new bar at the bottom
    3) Press enter
    4) Receive the message "Error File does not exist"

When instead inputting just

StartStore("")

results in

lua: syntax error;
    >last token read : ":" at line 1 in file (dostring) >>:StartStore("")

• BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    I just tried to start Taemrom... didn't exist. Not sure what the store files are to try.
  • IgneousIgneous Member Posts: 368
    Confirmed, no more crashes. I successfully accessed INN2616, INN3357, TAERUM, TAV0114, and TEM4802.

I picked up on a couple of glitches. First, Drinks screens don't have their lists populated with assorted beverages. Second, the Steal screen doesn't seem to be working; the steal button is perpetually greyed out.

@Cadros and @Bhryaen - You will need to know the store's filename for this command to work. (You can look up the list of available stores with NearInfinity. See Balquo's post here for further details.)
  • CadrosCadros Member Posts: 253
    OK I understand now, confirmed for TAERUM
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Drinks and stealing may need an NPC, that's why the command line store won't have those features?
    In this case, maybe a second argument naming a 'cre' shopowner which is spawned beside the PC would work.
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Imo it is not worth the effort, because ordinary players are obviously not supposed to call ToB stores (full or high-level weapons and spells) while still in earlier chapters of SoA, ditto for BG1/TotSC.

This is primarily a debugging feature, so I think it is fine for drinks/stealing to not work.
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    I agree, it was just a good guess about the problem. It is already good to see that the function isn't crashing!