Skip to content

Who will win the greatest CUP of all times? (NHL)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Go Habs go!
    Dungeonnoob
  • DungeonnoobDungeonnoob Member Posts: 315
    Its been 24 years since Rangers has been in this position,but I've seen King Henrik had mental breakdowns before.It could happen again,Go Habs go:)
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    They can't even spell "Canadians" correctly

They deserve to lose!
    jackjackelminster
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    I know my guys are losing, but WOW this is the best game I've seen all year! Starting to feel like it'll go to OT.
    :D
    booinyoureyesDungeonnoobelminster
    So, uh, I'm calling it here and now: this will be the first hockey game to go into triple digits, scoring wise. I've never seen anything like this.
    booinyoureyesDungeonnoobelminster
    What in Ao's good name is going on????
    Stop it Montreal, I apologize for making fun of your horrible spelling. Just leave poor Lundqvist alone
    Dungeonnoobjackjack

What in Ao's good name is going on????
    Stop it Montreal, I apologize for making fun of your horrible spelling. Just leave poor Lundqvist alone

Its battle meditation I'm certain;)
    jackjackbooinyoureyeselminster
    Wow..what a game..im exhausted,the picture of Henrik in the hallway was epic:)
    jackjackbooinyoureyeselminster
    All the hot wings in the world can't soothe this loss. "King" Henrik has once again proven himself vulnerable—I stopped paying attention to him specifically after that second soft-ass goal (4 or 5 overall). Prove me wrong Lundy! Because, let's face it, you kinda shit the bed tonight.
    DungeonnoobbooinyoureyeselminsterCrevsDaak
    :D
    jackjackDungeonnoob
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Fun facts:
    -I understand spanish, english, portuguese, a little of german and italian, WeiDU and C. But still don't get a thing about this conversation :P
    -I realized this was about the NHL when Boo mentioned in his other thread :P
    jackjackelminsterDungeonnoob
    CrevsDaak said:

Fun facts:
    -I understand spanish, english, portuguese, a little of german and italian, WeiDU and C. But still don't get a thing about this conversation :P
    -I realized this was about the NHL when Boo mentioned in his other thread :P

The half-elfs fought for their lives last night and won a battle against all odd´s,it was magical with a big M.
    I don't think i got the nerves to see the next game,the haflings just need to win 1 more game to enter the finale.
    CrevsDaakelminster
    The elves are in the same position tonight and i wish them luck,because i really want them in the finals;)
    CrevsDaakelminster
    edited May 2014
    " I´ve seen a lot of games,been involved in a lot of games.
    That might have been the greatest overtime I've seen"

By Chicago Blackhawks Headcoach Joel Q.

Chicago Blackhawks won in 2 overtime period,
    standings update Kings-Blackhawks 3-2 and Rangers-Canadiens 3-2.

Another exiting game tonight,Rangers have a home game and I'm having goosebumps all over.
    elminsterjackjack
    That pass from Brandon Saad was a thing of beauty. I'd say "that kid's going to be so good", but he's already there! And the way Handzus kicked it off his back skate to his stick in full stride, then went top-shelf off the backhand?
    Moments like those are why I love hockey.
    Dungeonnoob
    jackjack said:

That pass from Brandon Saad was a thing of beauty. I'd say "that kid's going to be so good", but he's already there! And the way Handzus kicked it off his back skate to his stick in full stride, then went top-shelf off the backhand?

Heh Brandon Saad :(
    Brandon Haapy :)
    Dungeonnoobjackjackelminster
    edited May 2014
    jackjack said:

I agree,Brandon Saad could barely skate of the ice in one of those last shifts.
    Still he managed to get that great pass thru to Handzus,incredible.
    What amaze me the most is how the Kings and Rangers with 14 huge games in their backpacks still refuse to lose,its fantastic.
    jackjackelminster
  • GilgalahadGilgalahad Member Posts: 237
    Now that my Habs have been officially eliminated(curse you Lundquist you bloody thief) LA is a shoe in to win the cup after they've dealt with Chicago IE I no longer care about the playoffs. New-York rangers didn't deserve to win game 6 but their goaltender saved their butts(wonders if boo was in his goalie equipment adding some space hamster magic) but they're there and I don't care and LA are the dirtiest team in a long long time and keep getting away with things in the playoffs that they didn't in the regular WELL over and beyond what should be tolerated.

At least Gary Buttman will be happy that no canadian team will win the cup again this year, if ever until he totally ruins hockey and the day will come when canada and the us will no longer share a league. The Stanley cup will return where it belongs, hockey in the US without the Canadian teams and no doubt many of their players will wither and die and I've said enough. Canada alone can maintain itself, it IS our game after all and what's left of the US version can battle with the khl till they both go pffffft. That felt good to get off my chest even if it did set off my blood pressure monitor lol
    elminsterDungeonnoobjackjack
    Congratz Rangers!You are in the Stanley Cup Finale.

They fought harder and every puck bounced their way thru the series.Im still happy and proud to be a Canadien fan,maybe a few more hits and shots can get them further next season.And
    Tokarsky has proven himself to be a future superstar,thats great.
    elminsterjackjack
    edited May 2014
    Too bad. Well, there is always next year (he said knowing that Leafs fans have been saying that since 1968).
    Dungeonnoobjackjackbooinyoureyes
    woooooo New York wooooo (I don't even watch hockey!)
    Dungeonnoobjackjack
    Congrats Habs on a hard-fought series. Now let's do this thing, New York!
    Dungeonnoob
    edited May 2014
    Huge victory by the Blackhawks tonight and Kane finally got a big goal.
    Kings beginning to look tired it seems,game 7 on sunday is going to be epic.
    jackjackbooinyoureyes
    Los Angeles Kings: Deals 1 OT damage to Chicago Blackhawks
    Chicago Blackhawks: Death
    Los Angeles Kings has leveled up to the Stanley Cup Finals

...Go New York!
    Dungeonnoobbooinyoureyes
    " This series,and i can only speak for myself,was probably the most emotional seven games I've ever played.
    One,the caliber of the two teams and also how the games were won and lost on both sides.Leads,third period leads,leads early,leads late...it was emotional."

By Dwarf captain Dustin Brownbeard.

I completely agree I'm a emotional wreck,and my poor heart can't take another seven games lol,
    Rangers,i wish them good luck..because they need it:P
    jackjack
    My girlfriend's dad is so mad (they are from Chicago) so I have extra reason to root against the Kings

Even though I don't really watch hockey, I'm still pretty pumped to see a NY team in a final. My hockey knowledge is pathetic, and is at best 15 years out of date, but I'll try to make a prediction

Um... I think they are gonna win. They have great players like Mark Messier right? Its not like Brian Leach will allow LA a sight of goal. Plus I hear Gretzky still plays for them, and he's supposed to be pretty good.

If worse comes to worse Matteau will save us

Matteau Matteau Matteau!
    elminsterDungeonnoobjackjack
    lol... apparently it is Brian Leetch not "Leach"

I'm a true fan!
    Dungeonnoobjackjackelminster
    And game one goes to LA
    D:
    Can't turn it over in your own zone, especially in OT during the Cup Finals.
    booinyoureyesDungeonnoob
    edited June 2014
    Boooooooooooooooooo LA
    I watched the third period. LA was completely dominant
    jackjackDungeonnoob
    edited June 2014
    Shots: 43 to 27
    Hits: 45 to 35
    LA is clearly the more talented team. But Lundqvist gives NY a real shot, like he did tonight.
    Dungeonnoob