Skip to content

Ending

Now its been like 8 years sense I last played the original game but I could have sworn after defeating saravok the game was open, then after an unknown amount of game time when you went to rest a new movie scene played something about "dark shadows ascended on your camp" and blah blah then the game was over. I thought thats what led you up to bg:2

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Maybe you played BG trilogy or some sort of other mod that tries to bridge the cap between the two games. Otherwise it could be you are remembering parts of the intro video for BG2.
  • Jester2189Jester2189 Member Posts: 14
    Could be that also I've owned every single thing they've put out so there is a good chance of that I have like 4 different copies of the games
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    I think you're remembering the opening movie of BG2, which explains how your party was captured by Irenicus. I'm actually not sure it exists in BGEE because I just click and click to go straight to the game. I think it does, though.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Jenzafar said:

I think you're remembering the opening movie of BG2, which explains how your party was captured by Irenicus. I'm actually not sure it exists in BGEE because I just click and click to go straight to the game. I think it does, though.

It does. They wouldn't leave something like that out.
    I think you may be correct.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    meagloth said:

Jenzafar said:

It does. They wouldn't leave something like that out.
    Although, I wouldn't call it "just click to go straight to the game". It should better called "just click-click--click-click-click-click-click-and finally click.

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23897/there-s-a-lot-of-clicking-to-do-before-you-can-play
    Yes!!!! Thats it! It is a forest opening because I remember I had just gotten jaherias shapshift to a bear ability and was really mad I didn't get to use it even once lol
  • jobbyjobby Member Posts: 181
    edited June 2014
    @lunar‌

That sounds awesome I hope there is some way to mod that back in, I always thought that the character import stuff felt a bit contrived.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    This is what the Adventure Y will reportedly cover. Let's hope it will be even better than in BGT

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/26673/all-you-wanted-to-know-about-the-adventure-y#latest