Skip to content

BG fans and enthusiasts, join me in an epic adventure. One that we all know of

Magnus87Magnus87 Member Posts: 21
I have invested a lot of time into BG since its vanilla period. At times when internet was out of the question and my pc was old enough that i had to make "TV breaks" to wait for the loading screen. Back then the game gave me a unique feeling, one that i expirienced alone as a kid since it was the first dnd based video game i ever played and no other kids of my age were playing such games. I wont start explaining the joy i had when i heard about the enhanced edition. Anyhow, i came to the realization, that in order to be at peace with my mind i have to make one last playthrough. This one shall be different than any other though. One that i will be streaming interactively with all of you that want to become a big party and share this adventure together. Will you join the party? I have to inform you though that i have to rescue a dear friend whose abducted by a powerful mage. To me boys and girls!
  1. BG fans and enthusiasts, join me in an epic adventure. One that we all know of10 votes
    1. Yes i would join the party
      50.00%
    2. No i wouldn't join the party
      30.00%
    3. Yes i would join the party if.. (playthrough/streaming suggestions)
      20.00%
lolienRavenslight

Comments

• LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    edited June 2014
    I'm afraid that I couldn't commit to such a thing but kudos for thinking of the approach. How do you intend to involve others?
    lolien
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    Sure, Blackraven would make a cameo at some point, helping out Charname when he's in dire straits :)
    lolienCrevsDaak
  • Magnus87Magnus87 Member Posts: 21
    Lemernis said:

I'm afraid that I couldn't commit to such a thing but kudos for thinking of the approach. How do you intend to involve others?

Its not something that will require commitment from the viewers, unless they would like to as Blackraven offered. I dont have the best familiarity with the multiplayer mechanics but it would be great if that could be implemented. Other than that whoever, whenever feels like it can join our stream, participate in chat from which i ll try to drain ideas, discuss with each other what routes to take, have some fun get to know each other and whatever comes. If it gets popularity i consider making a poll so that people could decide difficulty and character creation options. Of course any ideas are welcome.

Sure, Blackraven would make a cameo at some point, helping out Charname when he's in dire straits :)

I would be happy to have an extra weapon or spell in times of need my friend

Blackravenlolien
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    I'd like to but I don't think I've the time.
    lolien
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I had time:/
    lolien