Skip to content

Can someone offer insight/advice on a mod?

odessa333odessa333 Member Posts: 59

I'm looking at the Neera expansion, and while everything looks right to me, I don't know much of how this works. The last mod I tried went so badly I had to uninstall the game and redo everything. I don't want to do that again, so I'd appreciate if someone could help a noob out and warn me of any issues with it before I try using it.

http://www.shsforums.net/files/file/1022-neera-expansion/

Likewise, if anyone has used it, any tips on how to get it working would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    edited June 2014
    @odessa333, I haven't tried this particular mod yet, but you just have to extract the content of "neera_v1.1.rar" into your main BG:EE directory (i.e. the one containing the file chitin.key) and run "setup-neera.exe", and everything should be fine.

Should you experience any problems, follow the instructions under the spoiler tag.

[spoiler=Read in case of problems]Post here the file SETUP-NEERA.DEBUG (it will be created automatically in the main BG:EE folder during installation). To post this file you can choose one of the following options:

1) zip/rar the file and attach here the resulting archive
    2) copy paste here the file content; in this case it would be better to post the content under a spoiler tag, because it could be very long[/spoiler]
    Post edited by Erg on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.