Skip to content

How do I even finish the Viconia romance before the game ends?

I think I'm at about 30/70 LTs, and all the talk progress was halted for quite a while during the whole Underdark bit. It's still going fine, but now I'm in chapter 6. With only a handful of sidequests to do...

How do I finish this in a timely manner? I can't really go into ToB until I do.

Comments

• CoutelierCoutelier Member Posts: 1,282
    There aren't actually 70+ LT's for Viconia. The Lovetalk variable increases by two between each one (up to 76 is the last one), so if you've had thirty talks you're pretty near the end.
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    CluaConsole:AdvanceRealTime("99999")

>.>

That's how I end up having to do it, especially for ToB romances when I've done Watcher's Keep in SOA.
    JuliusBorisovjackjack
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Coutelier‌ and @osian2‌

Actually, there're LT-s after 70 for Viconia. For e.g, the 75th LT for Viconia is one of the hardest of all the love talks in the entire game.

The end of this particular romance is LT 76.

Indeed, there can be no LT-s in chapter 7. So, in order to complete the romance, if you wish it, you can use the following:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal(“LoveTalk”,”LOCALS”,XX) which sets your love talk to a given rating, where XX is a number.

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal(“ViconiaRomance”,”GLOBAL”,1)
    will trigger the next dialog providing all other conditions (location meeting characters etc) have been met. But keep in mind dialog delays. Those dialog delays can be a maximum of 30 seconds and you CAN skip those delays if you want to by simple issuing the last command twice.