Skip to content

Getting 2 Strongholds

Playing a cavalier, and my inspiration for the character was Ned Stark, so obviously I want my own keep as well as my duties to the order. Is there a way via shadowkeeper to sneakily get both (changing class before completion of quest)? If not will the tweak pack that allows multiple strongholds work on ipad? Thanks as always folks

Comments

• atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    There used to be a mod that allowed that, actually allowed ALL strongholds at once.
    CaloNord
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited May 2014
    I believe BG2Tweaks allows you to do this, but I don't know if it works on iPad.
    CaloNord
  • Royce1987Royce1987 Member Posts: 89
    Bump for help...
  • fanscalefanscale Member Posts: 81
    If you have eekeeper, go to global variables and there is an entry: PlayerHasStronghold
    Set the value to 0 and you will be able to get another stronghold. Or in command line:
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("GLOBAL","PlayerHasStronghold",0)
    DJKajuru
    Thank you! I added bg tweaks to allow multiple strongholds but it has caused major problems in the game. I appreciate the help
    elminsterjackjack
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Oh? What problems?
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    CaloNord said:

Oh? What problems?

Well, I gave up the multiple strongholds long time ago because it felt really weird having your mage treated as a ranger in umar hills, or your assassin being invited to serve the order of radiant heart...
    CaloNord
    Oh yeaaaa... that. That was always a bit of a peeve for me to actually I will admit. :) I usually only used it, (when I did have, don't anymore) to get a Paladin both the Keep and the Order. Oh, and a Sorcerer the Sphere and the Keep. I tried not to be Calo, Sorcerer Ranger Paladin Druid of Umar Hills...
    DJKajurujackjack
  • fanscalefanscale Member Posts: 81
    Keep your saves and reinstall the game if necessary. Do it the way I said.
    CaloNord
    Yea to be honest @fanscale‌'s way is far easier then installing a mod for it. :)
    It may be SCS that causes the problems in hind site. I installed both SCS and tweaks and now archers don't attack, they just stand and get killed. It affects human and humanoid archers so I'm thinking its a script. Anyone have any idea what the script would be called so I can delete it from my override??
  • KimstarKimstar Member Posts: 2
    Royce1987 said:

It may be SCS that causes the problems in hind site. I installed both SCS and tweaks and now archers don't attack, they just stand and get killed. It affects human and humanoid archers so I'm thinking its a script. Anyone have any idea what the script would be called so I can delete it from my override??

I had the same problem with SCS, but worked for me after turning party AI off.