Skip to content

Save Tranfering

Do end game saves transfered from bg ee to bg ee2 have any impact apart from character stats?
CaloNord

Comments

• CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Not as far as I know. You keep your stats and your XP as well as the pleasure of having a character that has played all the way through the first and then the second. It's great for completionists ;)
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    Experience points, and certain magic items also transfer.
    jackjackCaloNordCrevsDaak
  • JitterBugJitterBug Member Posts: 37
    So nothing I do with any of the npc's Neira, Dorn, and Rasaad included have relevance?
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,146
    No. You definitely don't want to use any of the score raising books on an NPC (well, there are reasons to, but not many).
    noted but im mostly askng for stuff of story relevance
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    The next patch will allow your imported game to bring over some romance variables; until then, it's limited to a few select item transfers and your character's stats.
    CaloNordjackjackPibaro
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Dee said:

The next patch will allow your imported game to bring over some romance variables; until then, it's limited to a few select item transfers and your character's stats.

WHHATTT??!!!!!! That's huge! Amazing!
    CaloNordjackjack
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Umm my jaw just dropped a little. That is going to be amazing. I can't agree and like enough!! :D
    jackjack
    Glad to hear it. Got a guess as to how long that will be?
    jackjack
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Dee said:

Can mods/admins/team members promote their own posts? I'm sure plenty of people would love to hear of this.