Skip to content

Trouble with leaving party dialogue

PaarethPaareth Member Posts: 34
Hey, while using about half the mods on the mod compatible list, installed in order. Several bioware and non bioware NPC's are just sitting around and not giving me their leaving party dialogue, remaining in place. They just give me a general comment when I go to talk to them, but remain with a blue ring around them not a green one.

Minsc left okay, Jaheira didn't and is standing there, a modded Dace didn't. Any ideas how to fix this?
CaloNord

Comments

• PaarethPaareth Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2014
    Now I wish I could replicate this!! As when I go back to their maps, they initiate banter with the player! :) Jaheria just did a love talk with the PC, when not in the party! (Might not be banter, might just be Lovetalks, needs further testing)
    CaloNord
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I may try the console and Ctrl+Q to force join the NPC-s as a temporary solution. For real help you need to post your weidu log, and a person with better knowlede about mods, i use them rarely.
    CaloNordPaareth
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Most likely caused by one of the mods. I can't seem to be able to replicate the issue either. I made a half dozen attempts but they all worked like they were meant to...
    lolien
  • PaarethPaareth Member Posts: 34
    edited June 2014
    lolien said:

I may try the console and Ctrl+Q to force join the NPC-s as a temporary solution. For real help you need to post your weidu log, and a person with better knowlede about mods, i use them rarely.

Thank you for this it's been awhile but that sorted it, they joined with the control+q which put the party to 7 and then I could remove them, and they left correctly. Sorry for the oldbie question whereabouts is the weidu log, I scanned the documentation a few times but didn't see the location of it. *The filename would also be enough as i'd do a search.

lolien
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    The WeiDU log should be somewhere like this:

D:\Games\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition\Data\00783

At least in my case, works for BG:EE to, it's just a text document called WeiDU.