Skip to content

Game of Thrones, what to do until the next season?!

2»

Comments

• dementeddemented Member Posts: 388
    edited July 2014
    You could always read the books. Twice as much rape as the TV series.

CaloNord
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    @demented‌ HAHAHA! That should be the selling line! "A song of ice and fire, twice the rape of the TV series."
    dementedPibaro
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    you mean the Peter Dinklage - I have no idea really but it looks like one. Tell you what - you can have the figure, and I'll have the real Peter Dinklage :P
    jackjack
    She's 32. She doesn't look a day over 20. :P I'm 22 and look like I'm pushing 60. :P I look exactly like a donkey . . . I'm called Eeyore. . .
    jackjack
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    You could, if you have Crusader Kings 2, play the Game of Thrones mod for it to tide you over. :-)
    CaloNordjackjack
  • ShadowHunterShadowHunter Member Posts: 143
    my suggestions:
    -Read the books, they're awesome and IMO waaaaaaay better than the serie
    -watch "dominion"
    and if you're REALLY despereate you could always watch Keeping up with the Kardashians or Teen Mom ;)
    CaloNord
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    You lucky blokes, I am 23 and I look and sound 35 -.-
  • kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437

and if you're REALLY despereate you could always watch Keeping up with the Kardashians or Teen Mom ;)

I am sorry but I am never, ever, ever, ever, EVER going to be that desperate.
    Oh go on! Teen mom! What's not to love?! :D:D

@Squire ages gracefully! Theres always one who's beautiful! :P Well, none of us are rich and famous! :P

@Scotgaymer what's it play like? GoT's deserves a decent game! The ones so far have been. . . lackluster. The official content anyway! There's a mad looking mod coming for Medieval 2 total war! :D

I'm just going to lie here while my toddler beats the bejesus out of me with a pillow :P No energy today :P
  • ScotGaymerScotGaymer Member Posts: 526
    It depends @CaloNord if you like Crusader Kings 2 or not lol. Or if you have even played it.

I think as a game on its own its awesome, and IMO the GoT mod for it is the best GoT "game" ever created.

I recommend it to everyone that likes RTS/RPG hybrid games.
    CaloNord
    @ScotGaymer‌ Never tried it! Seen it around over the years but never played it! :)
    I love RTS's, I've been playing since the original Age of Empires. My god that was fun! :D
    Mmm you make a convincing case my good man. . .