Skip to content

Heya!

Glad to be a member of the BG forum :) loving the enhanced editions (vanilla veteran) the new NPC's are awesome, the UI is very user friendly overall a very fine enhancement of a timeless classic.

cheers all :)

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Heya!
  • mrKharnemrKharne Member Posts: 23
    hey Metalloman!
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Well hello there! :D Welcome to our little corner of paradise. :D
    happy to be here Calo :D if it allows me to talk about my favourite RPG of all time I'm all for it!
    And a great deal besides! :D I found a home here on a forum that ISN'T full of. . . well idiots. To put it politely. :)
    Indeed! and good of you to put it politely, although I doubt these idiots would jump on this forum hehe :)
    No I think that's part of it's appeal. It has something of a cult following, most of whom are educated, eloquent adults. The younger members are also very impressive. :) It's a great place to whittle away a few hours! ;)
    definitely a cult following, something that die hard fans of the originals ad D&D can appreciate. And right you are, the young crowd that has emerged has taken a real liking to the games which is pleasant to see :) haha sometimes a bit more than a few hours ;) hehe
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hi there!

Glad our forum is expanding.

Take a look at wonderful links here: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/32604/directions-from-golin-vend-beware-major-spoilers#latest
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    mrKharne said:

Glad to be a member of the BG forum :) loving the enhanced editions (vanilla veteran) the new NPC's are awesome, the UI is very user friendly overall a very fine enhancement of a timeless classic.

cheers all :)

Ah, after the title, i thought you would write: "It's me, Imoen..." :P ;) Welcome!

haha Demonoid! touche :)
    I know them feels Heindrich :( I always picture her for some reason and then the reality hits that it's just not her...
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    mrKharne said:

I always picture her for some reason and then the reality hits that it's just not her...

Haha, I was pretty tempted of going back to my Imoen user-icon just to make a post saying "Hiya" XD
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Heya
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Hey and welcome I'm glad to read you enjoy it here :)
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    (Gives Free Cookie) Enjoy! and welcome.
    Thanks all! To be honest though, Imoen gets pretty damn annoying after a while ;) out of her and Aerie though it becomes a close battle...lol what are your thoughts?
    edited July 2014
    Aerie. Because she isn't related to me so I don't have to tolerate her. You're not in the god damn circus anymore. No you will never fly again. I really don't care. GET YOUR HANDS OFF HAER'DALIS!
    haha touche! just stop with the whinging already, who gives a crap what your uncle said!
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Considering Aerie's life, I'd say she came out pretty decent. I'd be pretty POed if slavekeepers sawed off my legs, especially in a high magic setting. Certainly wouldnt be as nice as she is, I'd be hella bitter.
    CaloNord said:

Aerie. Because she isn't related to me so I don't have to tolerate her. You're not in the god damn circus anymore. No you will never fly again. I really don't care. GET YOUR HANDS OFF HAER'DALIS!

I'm always surprised how much Arie tolerates smashing in the faces of hides monsters with blunt instruments. She doesn't seem like that kinda girl.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    @meagloth‌ you're doing it wrong...

That many spells and you melee?

Whats next, making Xan and Xzar tank for your archers? ;)
    edited July 2014
    Haha! Xan makes a wonderful meat shield. He's already deeply depressed, he really doesn't mind.
    DreadKhan said:

@meagloth‌ you're doing it wrong...

That many spells and you melee?

Whats next, making Xan and Xzar tank for your archers? ;)

Um, well, gibberlings don't exactly call for a complicated pre-battle spell-by-spell plan involving all of Arie's spells. Usually I just hit them.
    granted her history, still an annoying little ***ch. her interactions with Jaheira are priceless though!