Skip to content

Sarevok's Name

KenyonKenyon Member Posts: 142
edited September 2012 in Fixed
Current behavior: In BG1, he is referred to both as Sarevok Anchev and Sarevok Costak (this was remedied in Pocketplane's BG1 Unfinished Business). A simple text change should be able to fix this continuity error.

Expected behavior: Sarevok is referred to as 'Sarevok Anchev' throughout the game. References to the name Costak have been replaced with Anchev.
Post edited by Bhryaen on

Comments

• WispWisp Member Posts: 1,102
    Additionally, Rieltar ("daddy") is referred to as Anchev here and Costak there. Judging by the rest of the text, it is Brunos whose surname is Costak.
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    Bookmarked.
  • kilroy_was_herekilroy_was_here Member Posts: 455
    @Worg If you include Bhaal doesn't that make three 'fathers'? Looks like BG is even more progressive than we thought.
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    Well, to the disappointment of loving gay couples everywhere, Rieltar and Brunos have now officially never been married or shared their names- just scurrilous rumors. They (and Bhaal) clearly had Sarevok out of wedlock. ;-)
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    @Bhryaen Should this be moved to fixed?
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    hey..but there can be more than one father ....Father(biological), Father(priest), Father(God)..any more ideas?....Father(mailman)??:/
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    @Balquo
    Actually I was looking at this yesterday and I thought I'd already moved it... wasn't sure if it had been moved back, so I left it...