Skip to content

Does having too high reputation cut me off from the Sarevok ascension bonus dialogue?

contowncontown Member Posts: 84
Such as converting him. I've had talks with him, but he hasn't said anything in a long while and keeps complaining about how we're too good. Do I need to keep my reputation down to talk to him?

He's also died a few times...
Post edited by contown on

Comments

• TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    edited July 2014
    Nope. You can still convert him with 20 rep. He certainly won't leave or anything.

If you want to force banters to happen faster then use ctrl-i a few times until people start talking. Just ignore the gibberish that pops up in the log.
  • Demonoid_LimewireDemonoid_Limewire Member Posts: 424
    In the originals there was a bug, that sometimes, his alignment change dialogue would never appear. This has been corrected for the EE, or so i hear. That aside... Just HOW did you manage to have him die on you...?!?
  • contowncontown Member Posts: 84
    Simple. Once he got caught in a corner by a dragon, then another time he accidentally stepped on a trap and it killed him (he was at very low health from a previous fight), then one other time, then the boss of watcher's keep. You say that like it's practically impossible for him to die. Sarevok's tough but he's not Wolverine. Do most people go through playthroughs with no KOs?