Skip to content

9th Circle Mage Spells

solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
edited July 2014 in Not An Issue
Imoen and Neera are both level 20. I've accumulated a few different spells for the 9th Circle - Power Word Kill, Time Stop, Wish, Spell Trap, Wail of the Banshee, and a couple others. Neither of my mages can copy any of the spells into their spell books. Neera has Dragon Fire or whatever, due to an ability I picked. But other than that both their 9th Circle pages are blank. I'm not running any mods or anything.

I've attached a ToB save, Neera has a few 9th Circle scrolls in her inventory that neither her nor Imoen can read.
Post edited by Tresset on

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    You need 18 (or maybe 19?) INT to copy 9th level spells to your spellbook. A potion of genius or mind focusing should do the trick.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Yes. You need 18 int to copy them. A potion as TJ said, or the bolded ioun stone should do the trick.
    Also, it level, not circle, for future reference. 9th level spells.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Here you go, if you wanted it done my good man. I added them to Neera as they were in her inventory. If you wish I could move a few to Imoen. Entirely up to you! :)
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
    Doh! I feared it was something simple! I figured since I'm playing at the 2nd tick of difficulty- where it was impossible to fail on spell copying, that stats weren't an issue. It'd be nice if there was a "you're too dumb" message or something.

Thanks for the offer, CaloNord, but I can take it from here! I'm sure there's some potions laying around somewhere!

Thanks, TJ_Hooker and meagloth!
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    No problems! Potion's of Genius will do the trick for you, that's what I used. ;) Enjoy!