Skip to content

"If you don't have the resources, numbers, energy, talent etc. you don't mess with a gigantic..."

DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
This discussion was created from comments split from: Beamdog's Tech support sucks worse than any game I have ever played..

Comments

• azaltanazaltan Member Posts: 3
    If you dont have the resources, numbers, energy, talent etc. you don't mess with a gigantic title like BG2.
    We are talking about one of the greatest computer games of all time here.
    Shadows of Amn deserve much better treatment. Sorry for my harsh words but this is the truth.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    azaltan said:

If you dont have the resources, numbers, energy, talent etc. you don't mess with a gigantic title like BG2.
    We are talking about one of the greatest computer games of all time here.
    Shadows of Amn deserve much better treatment. Sorry for my harsh words but this is the truth.

Really?! Dee closed the last one you raised. We don't need to do this again.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Our site rules don't prohibit people from complaining; the other thread was closed because it was off-topic in a bug reporting forum.

That said, a new thread for this seems appropriate, since this one hasn't been touched since December of 2012. I'll split it now.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There, a fresh new thread. Feel free to voice your opinions about the state of BGII:EE, good or bad, as long as you follow the Site Rules: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/10852/site-rules-mind-the-gap#latest