2»

Comments

• kryptixkryptix Member Posts: 741
    Derilore said:

Yeah it does 10 apr each lowering enemy ac by 2 and mr by 15

I thought it was 9 APR...

Either way though not bad.
  • vangoatvangoat Member Posts: 212
    wasn't there some bug with blackrazor not working properly? did that get fixed?
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    @Derilore doesn't really make sense but got me thinking: will undead killing from mace of disruption proc through MM/EB? Aerie could be a super undead killer that way.
    Roar
  • DeriloreDerilore Member Posts: 44
    It does, same with that sword that lowers wisdom by 2 per hit. You can pretty much kill anything with it.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    vangoat said:

wasn't there some bug with blackrazor not working properly? did that get fixed?

there's a relatively minor bug with it's haste effect. it's on the list, hasn't been fixed yet.
  • TaearTaear Member Posts: 90
    When it comes to it, Celestial Fury is the best sword in the game. I know it's a Katana, but it's 1d10 damage +3 and it stuns, what more could you ask for?
  • SkaffenSkaffen Member Posts: 709
    Taear said:

When it comes to it, Celestial Fury is the best sword in the game. I know it's a Katana, but it's 1d10 damage +3 and it stuns, what more could you ask for?

+4 and stun?
    jackjackRadhamanthysMoczo
    Skaffen said:

Taear said:

+4 and stun?
    +6 and instant death?
    jackjack
    kryptix said:

Skaffen said:

Taear said:

+4 and stun?
    +6 and instant death?
    More creatures are affected by stun!
  • PawnSlayerPawnSlayer Member Posts: 295
    Taear said:

The capacity to actually hit the most dangerous enemies in the game would be nice. For every day mobs, +3 is okay, but it's useless against a lot of the game's harder foes.

Taear said:

The capacity to actually hit the most dangerous enemies in the game would be nice. For every day mobs, +3 is okay, but it's useless against a lot of the game's harder foes.
    Really? I was using the Gesen Shortbow for the whole game (including TOB) and don't remember anything being immune. I assumed that was a +3. In fact I had Jaheria using a +3 spear and the only thing that she couldn't hurt was the Ravager.

Gesen Bow is +4.
    jackjackEudaemonium
    Taear said:

Taear said:

Really? I was using the Gesen Shortbow for the whole game (including TOB) and don't remember anything being immune. I assumed that was a +3. In fact I had Jaheria using a +3 spear and the only thing that she couldn't hurt was the Ravager.

Pretty sure gesen doesn't do anything to amelyssan... Ravager +6 I think affects more enemies than celestial fury though because anything that is immune to decapitate is usually immune to +3...
    kryptix said:

Taear said:

Taear said:

Pretty sure gesen doesn't do anything to amelyssan... Ravager +6 I think affects more enemies than celestial fury though because anything that is immune to decapitate is usually immune to +3...
    And also because +6 means not even PfmW or Improved Mantle bother it. There's a reason that there are so very, very few +6 weapons in the game, after all.

• LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    @PawnSlayer Huh? +6 weapons are immune to PfMW?
    Oops, it doesn't, I was mixing the two spells up and thought it only protected up to +5.
  • LathlaerLathlaer Member Posts: 475
    I had a feeling you might've meant Absolute Immunity (not so absolute, btw :P)
    jackjackPawnSlayer
    Lathlaer said:

I had a feeling you might've meant Absolute Immunity (not so absolute, btw :P)

Came here to post exactly that, and you've beaten me to it :P Yeah, PfmW is absolute, Absolute Immunity isn't, ironically, especially since optimal teams will have several +6 weapons in their possession by endgame.
    Well drizzt's scimitars are the best weapons in BG1 if we count those... I have them in this run by kiting him in a circle with dorn around my archers til he died... Took like 20 tries lol...
    kryptix said:

Well drizzt's scimitars are the best weapons in BG1 if we count those... I have them in this run by kiting him in a circle with dorn around my archers til he died... Took like 20 tries lol...

You can just pickpocket him, you know.
    Taear said:

kryptix said:

Didn't have anyone with high enough pp yet... Also he's worth 12k exp!

Unfortunately I have no one to use scimitars because kivan is always ranged.
    kryptix said:

Taear said:

kryptix said:

Surely Jaheria?

Taear said:

kryptix said:

Taear said:

kryptix said:

Surely Jaheria?

I'm going LN fighter/assassin multi, kivan, dorn, viconia, neera, and imoen...
  • Aiolos83Aiolos83 Member Posts: 568
    Hi guys, what do you think about the Soul Reaver sword? Damage 1d10+4, Tach0 +4, and his power does not subject at % and Saving Throw (-2 Tach0 enemy for 2 Turns...for that motive i believe this sword the best two handed weapon in the game more than Ravanger +6).

Sorry for my english...but i don't write in that language many times...i'm chatting from Rome.