Skip to content

Jaheira's continuous talking

Just left Gromnir's palace and Jaheira won't shut up. I am romancing Aerie. Had something similar happen to me in Shadows of Amn with Viconia. Doesn't this usually mean that there was some dialogue that was supposed to have been triggered in some setting and it did not happen as planned?

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

Doesn't this usually mean that there was some dialogue that was supposed to have been triggered in some setting and it did not happen as planned?

Yes.
    Are you using any mods? What plataform are you on? Could you please zip/rar a saved game and upload it to the forums??
  • TheostanzinTheostanzin Member Posts: 53
    I did load EE keeper at one point, but no other mods. I can't actually save when Jaheira's talking because I am in dialogue mode; however, if you walk outside Gromnir's Palace, you should start chattering within a minute or two.
    OS is Windows 7.
    The save is from SoA, I don't think I could fix that one :P
    Try this one. Note that this is a multiplayer save.
    Just wondering if you saw that I uploaded a new file?
    Thanks!
  • jolianjolian Member Posts: 1
    I'm having the same problem with aerie Char, and I just met her at the circus. Is there any way to fix this bug by myself? can you please post some instructions?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    It's a lot harder to work out without a save to look at, any chance you could zip and attach one for inspection.
    Thanks
  • xbladenxbladen Member Posts: 2
    I'm having a similar problem, is there a fix?
    @xbladen‌ I dropped it back to chapter 5 briefly, should be working now. Dialogue you missed was
  • xbladenxbladen Member Posts: 2
    Perfect, thanks so much for that. I thought her kidnapping was a great opportunity to run with a different party to the underdark.... guess she didn't like that
    What happens in the Underdark stays in the Underdark
    (or not)