Skip to content

Is there a createcreature for Minister Lloyd and his Wife?

NudalNudal Member Posts: 8
edited August 2014 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.2.2030)
I'm experiencing the missing npc in multiplayer bug with these two (also had it with the Genie and Oisig) but I can't find any creature code for them. I've seen the bug posted a few times here in the forums but the only solutions have been editing saves, but I don't know how to edit them to have lloyd there.
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• NudalNudal Member Posts: 8
    To add, I was going to Umar to find Valygar, the speech at the beginning when I entered the zone played normally, I then walked up and talked to Madulf and told him I would speak with the mayor about peace. After acquiring Valygar into my party, I went back into Minister Lloyd's home and no one was there.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Exactly the same thing happened to me. It turned out that I had accepted both quests, finished the first one and Minister Lloyd wasn't home, finished the second and he was back in residence, problem solved.
    Which 2nd quest do you mean? I don't think there's anything left in Umar hills I can do. I've even gone and found Delon to try and spawn him in a different way, didn't work.
    One is brokering a peace agreement with Madulf, the other is finding the real source of the problems and killing the being that is causing them.
    I went and finished off everything, picked up Mazzy, but the town still acts like I've done nothing, and Lloyd is still mia sadly.
    edited August 2014
    Okay, I've dug up an old saved game and checked the 'done quests' page.
    There are two (edit: three, I'd forgotten the rescuing Mazzy quest because I wasn't following that plotline) in the Umar Hills; 'Madulf and the village make an arrangement' (which you seem to have completed) and 'The murders of the Umar Hills have been stopped' (the first line of which reads 'The Shade Lord has been killed'.

If you have both of these entries in you journal then I'm afraid I can't help you.
    Post edited by dunbar on
    Yeah, I've given up on trying to finish Madulf or the Killings. Lloyd just isn't there and I've done everything connected to umar hills now. No big deal, just some missed experience basically.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,181
    Code for Minister Lloyd is "UHMAY01" and for his wife "UHFEM01".
    Agh. I just finished all of SoA and moved into ToB right before I saw that post Pecca lol.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,181
    You are just too fast. :)
    Well, I had actually finished ALL the sidequests outside of that (Except Jan, because he got turned into stone and when I went back to un-stone him he was just a fixture, couldn't select him anymore) and the chapters moved pretty quickly since I knew what I was doing without even reading quests. Luckily I never really finished ToB so it's all sort of new to me now.