Skip to content

"Enchanted Weapon" spell

jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
hi all
What does this spell do?
i tried to use this spell at The Black Pits but it seems to do nothing at all! isn't it supposed to reinforce weapons of my party members, so they can hit special enemies like Golems specially clay sort of them? (That eye monster in one of the back rooms told me to enhance my weapons for the fight)

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    It grants you a +3 version of a weapon of your choosing. You are prompted on which weapon you'd like created ( from a choice of a mace, long sword, short sword, or battle axe I believe). Basically you can use it to create temporary weapons that your party members can equip. But they aren't permanent and it isn't an enchantment for your party members weapons).
    jahes64JuliusBorisov
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    i don't get any prompt window! Have you tested it in The Black Pits?
    jahes64 said:

i don't get any prompt window! Have you tested it in The Black Pits?

Well prompt window isn't probably the best of phrasing. But when you cast it the bottom of your screen looks like this. Clicking on one of those icons should create the weapon of your choice.
    jahes64
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    edited August 2014
    Now i got it. it seems after casting the spell and before choosing weapon type, character in question shouldn't move else he would miss the whole thing!
    Thanks for the answer and the pic you posted.
    For the record it works the same for the totemic druid summons. Just in case you ever play a totemic druid :)
    jahes64elementjackjackJuliusBorisov
  • jrmedic1969jrmedic1969 Member Posts: 3
    Enchanted Weapon 4th level Mage Spell. I have been having the same problem. I don't see an option to choose the weapon. I tried to view the pic above but it doesn't load. It's prob out of date. I see the weapons appear in gold above my mages head and hear a metal clank but nothing it disappears and nothing in the inventory
    I'm playing from my Android Device Tablet
    I figured it out. Game play - turn off dither always.
    SkatanJuliusBorisov