Skip to content

Playing Wild Mage Roulette: A Record of Funny Surges

There might already be a thread dedicated to this, but I picked up Neera for my second playthrough of BG and using her Wild Magic has yielded some funny, albeit inconvenient results. So I thought about making this thread for people to share their experiences with Wild Magic in general.
The funniest one that happened to me was making her cast a Fireball on a group of Yuan'ti and they ended up with hiccups for a few rounds.
elementBlackravenjackjack

Comments

• elementelement Member Posts: 833
    well ive had finger of death with no save allowed that's pretty commical

ive also had area affect on improved haste that's pretty funny and incredibly powerful
    InvictusCobrajackjack
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @meagloth‌ that's the world's luckiest BG story I've seen/heard in my life (after killing Sarevok in melee with a level 1 Sorcerer with no items, and without reloading).
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    CrevsDaak said:

@meagloth‌ that's the world's luckiest BG story I've seen/heard in my life (after killing Sarevok in melee with a level 1 Sorcerer with no items, and without reloading).

I reloaded a bunch at the end though. So it wasn't super lucky. I guess I didn't make that as clear as I though. @crevsdaak. I gotta try the sorcerer thing though. I want it do a no-level or no-item run soon.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @meagloth‌ the fun comes when you do both together :D no item, no reload, no level-up with SCS and my level-adder tool.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    CrevsDaak said:

@meagloth‌ the fun comes when you do both together :D no item, no reload, no level-up with SCS and my level-adder tool.

Because that's totally doable.