Skip to content

Online saves

I would really like to be able to save my game at home into an online repository and open it up during lunch at work. I could do it via skydrive or drop box if I wasn't completely lazy or even a usb key but it would be so much easier to just hit save at home and load at work and vice versa.
SeregDuin

Comments

• Shae_DoDarShae_DoDar Member Posts: 8
    SeregDuin said:

I would really like to be able to save my game at home into an online repository and open it up during lunch at work. I could do it via skydrive or drop box if I wasn't completely lazy or even a usb key but it would be so much easier to just hit save at home and load at work and vice versa.
    SeregDuin

Just a little up to this request.. It would be very much appriciated that I'll start a game on my Desktop PC, than I can progress on the laptop and then again progress further with my Tablet Android / IOS.
    Maybe a link with the Dropbox/Skydrive/GDrive/Icloud so we can choose the save program for sync?
  • mscmsc Member Posts: 1
    +1
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Actually, cloud saving was originally intended to be a feature of the Enhanced Editions, partly with the multi-platform release in mind. It's been a while since there's been any word on it though it might appear after BGII:EE gets its Android release. And that's apparently next on the objective list. While there may not have been any mention of cloud saving for some time now I'm pretty sure they've never said the idea has been scrapped either.
  • hfmhfm Member Posts: 8
    Optional Dropbox integration sounds like a cool idea. I have quite a few apps that sync files to dropbox.
  • j5689j5689 Member Posts: 6
    I'd love Steam Cloud integration on the PC, Mac and eventual Linux version at the very least