Skip to content

Rashad

jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
Hi all
I read it somewhere that "If you have talked with Delthyr in the Eastern part of Baldur's Gate you'll meet him once more on the first floor of THREE OLD KEGS. He tells you to follow Rashad, Duke Eltan's healer, each night when he leaves the Flaming Fist Castle to see where he goes".

The question is: When does he leave the castle? i have had awaited outside of FF castle in night for some minutes for him to leave but he never did leave the castle. (I know that he is inside because i can enter the castle and see him in there)

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited August 2014
    You're probably meant to tail him from within the castle, not wait for him outside. Otherwise a script probably fails to trigger.
    jahes64
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    From within?
    But every time i talked with him, he got hostile and attacked me, no matter what i said!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I'm afraid you are chasing a phantom (which may have been a line added back in the day to give some behind the scenes roleplaying flavour). He won't ever leave the Flaming Fist headquarters.
    jahes64jackjack
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    elminster said:

I'm afraid you are chasing a phantom (which may have been a line added back in the day to give some behind the scenes roleplaying flavour). He won't ever leave the Flaming Fist headquarters.

Thanks for clarifying. :)
  • beobeo Member Posts: 143
    Balquo said:

Potential UB... hmmm

Not in UB mod though, right?