Skip to content

Need basic info

Where is there just a basic guide for how to use the interface, etc. on the iOS game? I can't figure out some basic things, like how to get scrolls or spells into the quick slots. I have spells memorized but can't figure out how to use the damn things. I played the series years ago on PC but memory fails me. Also, is there a way to zoom into the picture a bit? Everything is so tiny on the iPAD. and yes, I'm old.

Comments

• PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    It should be easy. If you can't maybe there's a reason.
    What class is the character trying to cast the scroll or spell?
    If you memorized the spell you should rest and you can long tap one of the empty slots close to the weapon slot, and you'll se the list of spells you memorized.
    Remember you can't cast spells with an armour (if you are a magic user, clerics and druid can wear armour).
    lolien
  • mythladymythlady Member Posts: 37
    Thanks, Pibaro, that's what I wanted to know. The problem is 1) I didn't know you have to rest, and 2) I didn't know I needed to long tap the slot. I'm just looking for a manual that I can refer to for these things.
    lolien
  • mythladymythlady Member Posts: 37
    For anyone who needs to know, you can download the game manual with all the basic gameplay information here: http://www.baldursgateii.com/manuals.html