Skip to content

Is there a way to trigger Viconia romance as elf

My charname is a CE male elf. Was wondering if anyone had a method to start the romance via cluaconsole commands, a mod, or ee keeper even though im a elf?

Comments

• iavasechuiiavasechui Member Posts: 274
    You need to set the Viconia Match variable to 1 or true or something, I don't know exactly how to do it but it should be possible with ee keeper.
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    anyone know?
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    edited August 2014
    @fish0331‌ If you have eekeeper, open your saved game, add "VICONIAMATCH" (no quotes) to the global variables and set the value to 1. There is probably a more elegant solution through the console, but I don't speak Cluanese.
    Post edited by JLee on
    Well, the ViconiaRomance variable is set to 1 however I am not getting any dialogue whatsoever from her. It is day 485 in game and still have yet to go to UD
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    You might try lowering the Viconiaromance timer to 10. That might speed up the process. I have never romanced her, so I don't know if there is an event that triggers her dialog or not.
    how do I lower the timer? BTW in EE keeper under global it says viconiamatch 1 viconiaromance 1.
  • dreambleddreambled Member Posts: 48
    I have no idea about any of that, but if you have everything in place you can try a C:AdvanceRealTime("99999") in game. That should set off any banter and LTs that are due. Only other thing I can think of is C:SetGlobal("ViconiaRomance","GLOBAL",1). That sets off the next LT for Vicky.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Hello, @fish0331‌

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("CheckViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("ViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)
    CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("ViconiaRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)
  • CurmudgeonCurmudgeon Member Posts: 57
    One easy way to get around romance race restrictions is to use EEKeeper to change your race to Human just before welcoming your love interest into your party. Once your love interest is in your party, use EEkeeper to change your race back to whatever it was. When you do, check that the LoveTalk global variable has appeared. If it hasn't, the romance won't bear fruit (in my experience).