Skip to content

Re-Installation

DonkDonk Member Posts: 12
I want to use the B.W.P with Baldur's Gate II E.E and was told to start with a clean installation so I deleted my installation but I purchased the game digitally from the website, not through steam and I don't have it on C.D and now I cannot work out how the hell I'm meant to download it again?

I cannot find it. At all...

Any help would be appreciated, there must be a way to retrieve it again seeing as I paid some $25 for it but I'm not that tech savvy and have tried performing a google search 'BGIIEE Download' which lead me on a wild goose chase that concluded at sites with torrents and other such.

I'm sure there's some simple solution that I am missing and you all will probably have a chuckle over this but I require your aid and would very much appreciate someone taking the time to point me in the right direction.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    If you bought the game via beamdog, you just need to go here:
    http://www.beamdog.com/
    Log-in and you'll be able to go to your games and download it again (using the client or the autoinstaller).
  • DonkDonk Member Posts: 12
    Ah that did the trick, thank you very much. Other sites I hit had the game for sale, some were torrent sites and others still were gaming blogs etc. All google.com search results but in any case you have resolved the issue at hand and I thank you sincerely.