Skip to content

Free Drizzt Audiobook

Dice42Dice42 Member Posts: 55
Thought some of you might be interested in this.

Audible (and probably Amazon, being the same company) is giving away a copy of an audio book which is made up of a collection of short stories about Drizzt

http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Sci-Fi-Fantasy/Free-The-Legend-of-Drizzt-The-Collected-Stories-Audiobook/B00M9AWNKE/ref=a_search_c4_1_1_srTtl?qid=1408922149&sr=1-1

I haven't listened to it yet, but thought it would be of interest to people. Promotion lasts until the 20th of September
[Deleted User]JuliusBorisov

Comments

• TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Oh, boy. Drizzt. How could I ever not download this and squee about it like a deranged fangirl for fifteen hours.

(I kid. Good on you for posting it. But... Drizzt, really? I want Artemis short stories. He's cuter.)
    jackjackSCARY_WIZARDenqenqJuliusBorisov
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Could it be some sort of marketing strategy because Salvatore is going to publish another book? (Hypothesis: I really don't have the slight idea.)
    jackjackPibaroJuliusBorisov
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Something Awful gave Ice T a good review. Technically, getting a rapper or former rapper is a good call. They're very good at dealing with difficult lyrics.

Could someone be considering a DnD movie that wont be, uh, well, to say it more politely... Drizzt movie? He'd be the obvious choice; Drizzt novels already read,like movies. Long, LONG movies.
  • fish0331fish0331 Member Posts: 197
    I just chunked drizzt and his party with only my lvl 24 berserker while the rest of my group sat back...it was so satisfying
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    @fish0331‌ you know thats like an 8 year old beating the piss out of a toddler, right? Very uneven fight!