Skip to content

Can you modify Backstab multiplier with EE Keeper?

Anyone know how? I dual classed a fighter to a thief and switched him to assassin with EE Keeper. I also have RR installed. My backstab modifier seems messed up. Anyone know how to fix?

Comments

• SarnindSarnind Member Posts: 256
    u can t
  • EmmiEmmi Member Posts: 77
    What you could try is making a fighter-thief multiclass character in BG1, so 0 xp, edit that char with shadow keeper to add the assassin-kit, then import the char to a new BG2 game, or, if you want, play through BG1 first, whatever.

Thats just a thought, though, don't know if that would actually work, sorry.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Try adding the assassin kit to your fighter via EEKeeper - before - dual-classing. I know that makes no sense, but it should work.
  • chrismartel0817chrismartel0817 Member Posts: 6
    @jackjack That worked! Thank you!
  • toshirotoshiro Member Posts: 113
    Been almost a year and they still haven't fixed that bug along with dozen of others, good thing I have non ee game
  • NikodemeusNikodemeus Member Posts: 2
    yes you can add a backstab multiplier with EE keeper. Go to Effects tab-Add. Look for Stat:Backstab

set options to,
    Target: Preset Target
    Flags: Instant, Permanent
    Dispel: Cannot Dispel/Can bypass
    Statistic Modifier: Whatever multiplier you want (x2, x5, x7)
    *Don't mess with any other options on that screen

If you're not a thief, it will not show on your records tab, but when you sneak attack something and chunks go flying, you'll know. =)
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Nikodemeus' method will work. Even a mage can backstab with some tweaking of the Effects tab. EEKeeper can do most anything.
  • Milosz006Milosz006 Member Posts: 10
    Nikodemeus wrote: »
    yes you can add a backstab multiplier with EE keeper. Go to Effects tab-Add. Look for Stat:Backstab

set options to,
    *Don't mess with any other options on that screen

If you're not a thief, it will not show on your records tab, but when you sneak attack something and chunks go flying, you'll know. =)

Without also editing "type" to 1 with this any number you put in the statistic modifier will be cumulative. To actually set your backstab modifier (including lowering it) you need to:

Go to Effects tab-Add. Look for Stat:Backstab
    set options to,
    Type: 1