Skip to content

Control panel commands

i enabled the console, but im having problems finding the commands that you can enter on it, im using the Mac OS X version, please advice.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014
    Full map= CLUAConsole:ExploreArea()
    Set experience points for selected character or group= CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("number")
    Set gold amount= CLUAConsole:AddGold("number")
    Spawn item= CLUAConsole:CreateItem("item file name")
    Spawn monster= CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("monster file name")
    Spawn multiple item= CLUAConsole:CreateItem("item file name", number)
    Teleport to location= CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("location number")

You also don't need to type in "CLUAConsole" into cheats anymore. Instead using just "C" will work. So

C:CreateCreature("Baeloth") will work just as well as CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("Baeloth")

There is also Ctrl+R, which heals the target (including resurrecting them), Ctrl+J (moves highlighted party members to where your cursor is), Ctrl+Y (kill target), and Ctrl+T (advances time by one hour). Even though you are using a mac these still use ctrl (rather than command).
  • MageSolbergMageSolberg Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2014
    ok thanks but what do i put in: "mosnter file name" and "item file name"
    There was a thread with all the codes for all the items, iwch is the one im looking for
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    It depends on which game you are playing.

As far as I know there isn't a thread here that details all the item codes, but there is a list for the new items found in BGEE

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/8110/a-guide-to-new-magic-items-in-bg-ee-spoilers/p1

and BG2EE

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/23853/a-guide-to-new-magic-items-in-bg2ee-spoilers/p1

You can find the item codes within the spoiler in the initial posts of these threads.
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    It's almost an year that I'm trying to find the time to compile and post an exhaustive thread with all the codes for the EEs, but I'm unable to find it (it hides so well...) :/
  • artificial_sunlightartificial_sunlight Member Posts: 601
    On gamefaqs.com these lists exist for the old games but they are the same.