Skip to content

When does Hexat's questline start?

I really don't like her in my party, but I'd like to do her quest line. Can I safely drop her fpr a while and pick her up later? If so, when is a good time to reacquire her?

Thanks.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Have you gone through Dragomir's Tomb yet with her?
  • JRRJRR Member Posts: 21
    Yes.
    Anyone? Beuhler?
    As long as you have her in your party you should be able to do all her remaining quests back to back. You may need to rest for awhile and visit a part of Athkatla at night, for the next one to be given to you.
    Thanks. I dumped her and ran some other stuff for a few days, picked her back up and got the 2nd quest to start.

Now I'm having an issue in the tomb. After I talk to Ki Chin Sang, he tells me to go kill hos 6 lieutenants, but there are only four that I can find. Any ideas where the other two are?
    Nevermind. I was killing monks. Didn't read carefully enough.
    I haven't played through the ee characters quests in probably 10 months so I don't know how much more help I can be.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    As I recall it from a couple of runs ago, each episode of Hexxat's questline in SoA seems to start about a week or so after completing the previous episode. (There are two more episodes in SoA, after the initial one in Dragomir's tomb.) Then in ToB, there's one final quest with Hexxat (but not until Chapter 9, unlike the other new NPCs, whose quests can all be done earlier in ToB).

There's no need to have Hexxat in your party during the wait between episodes.

On the other hand, it also doesn't seem to matter if you leave her out of the party for longer than the minimum waiting period - the next episode of her questline will just wait until the next time you recruit her, then it'll trigger by a messenger showing up after your next area transition (or sleep?)

However, when she's in the party and has received her quest orders, I think she might leave if you don't get on with her quest fairly soon. I'm not sure what happens if you drop her from the party after her next quest has triggered but before you've gone to do it. Perhaps someone else can tell us?