Skip to content

Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition patch, Anrdoid version and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

With the IWD:EE announced and being released "likely within a month", whats the timeline for BG2:EE 1.3 patch and Android version?
Silverstar

Comments

• LcacdriverLcacdriver Member Posts: 41
    edited August 2014
    This is from Trent yesterday afternoon on Twitter: @dwarfcleric We are in late stage testing with BGII:EE for Android. When the bugs are gone we will ship it.

Secondly, I hate to be a Negative Nelly, but given past history, their announcements may make it seem like all platforms will be released together, but since this is the first I have heard beyond rumor about IWD, I would be shocked if Android sees it before this time next year.
    elminster
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    @Dee has confirmed that IWD:EE will be released on all platforms at the same time: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34136/various-platforms-release-dates-timings

Also, if they expect to ship IWD:EE within a month I expect BG2:EE android/v1.3 is planned for the next 2 weeks.
  • BerconBercon Member Posts: 486
    Have they confirmed that BG2:EE patch ships out before IWD:EE?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    No, they said there's no connection between these two things.

Their approach is the following:

When the BG2:EE patch is ready, it will be released.
    When IWD:EE is ready, it will be released.
    These 2 projects are separate.
    elminsterjackjack
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    And here's an additional confirmation by Trent: