Imoen
Jaheira
Khalid
Minsc
Dynaheir

Post edited by Otiluke on

Comments

• TisamonTisamon Member Posts: 209
    I really hate to be a hyper-critical ahole asking the inconvenient questions here, but where exactly the challenge lies in this case? What I see here is a strong full party (that's not that you intend to soldier through with Garrick, Shar-Teel, and Skie) sticking almost exclusively to the critical path, with no difficulty mods whatsoever. It goes without saying, you have a right to play the game as you see fit -- I'm clearly not telling you how you should do it. I just don't think it's going to be much of a challenge, given the easy nature of a critical path in an unmodded BGEE, and a full party.
  • OtilukeOtiluke Member Posts: 13
    Tisamon said:

I really hate to be a hyper-critical ahole asking the inconvenient questions here, but where exactly the challenge lies in this case? What I see here is a strong full party (that's not that you intend to soldier through with Garrick, Shar-Teel, and Skie) sticking almost exclusively to the critical path, with no difficulty mods whatsoever. It goes without saying, you have a right to play the game as you see fit -- I'm clearly not telling you how you should do it. I just don't think it's going to be much of a challenge, given the easy nature of a critical path in an unmodded BGEE, and a full party.

maybe I never heard of mods or got into the topic so you could say "try solo hehe and this will be hard!" or something...
    anyway its thrilling for me that i cant lose any fight and even with good gear warriors get smashed by ogres so its not "click and wait 2 sec for loot" but thanks for first comment.

• TisamonTisamon Member Posts: 209
    I see :) Well, have fun and good luck, then!
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    A no reload challenge is always fun because it's really thrilling ! Good luck :)
  • KloroxKlorox Member Posts: 894
    Agreed. No reloads makes for a great game no matter what rules you apply.