Skip to content

Here we go again: Newbie with old Q...

Hi all.
I am running BGEE on a Nexus 7 android device running KitKat. I've hit the 160k exp. cap with my solo run FMT (6, 6, 7) and hate it as I've not even reached the city yet.

I am android IT inexperienced but want to remove the cap on this game (purchased via Play). Anyone point me at a simple guide? Please?

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    If you are using a data cable to connect the Android device to a PC or Mac, open the drive and browse to:
    \Android\data\com.beamdog.baldursgateenhancededition\files
    Here, you should find a folder named 'save'. Create a new folder alongside the save folder and call it 'override'. Then download the mod located here. Extract the three files into your new 'override' folder. That's all there is to it. If you attempt to level up too high, you'll be asked to pick some high level abilities—these don't exist in Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition any more than they did in the original Baldur's Gate, so you will encounter issues when passing a certain point; that point is quite high and you probably won't be able to reach it in a single play-through.
  • HullblazerHullblazer Member Posts: 3
    That's absolutely stunning! Thank you!
  • HullblazerHullblazer Member Posts: 3
    Downloaded, installed and running, thank you. Killing Drasus finally took me over the 53,666 three-way split! Happy Bunny!