Skip to content

did I cause this bug? Major Spoilers

Earlier today I was about to fight Irenicus. Protagonist is a human archer holding the Mana Bow +4, level 16.
The thing is I had no Arrows +2 in inventory.
I used EEkeeper, and give me a few. Then when I start the battle, I notice that these are not enough for the demons, so I use EEkeeper one more time to get a few +3 arrows.
Minsc and Aerie did most of the work with Irenicus and I took care of the demons with the help of Imoen.

Then ToB starts and my inventory is messed up. I have a second bag of holding which I don't remember getting at any point and a bunch of items I have never seen before.
And my previous items are there as well.

Any ideas???

Comments

• styggastygga Member Posts: 467
    I think when importing into ToB your character is automatically given those items if you've never seen them or don't have them currently. If you create a character and immediately import him into ToB check and see if it's the exact same items that you have in this other bag of holding.
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    I think you get an extra bag of holding come ToB. Not sure what that's all about, but I remember it happened in vanilla to.
  • FandraxxFandraxx Member Posts: 193
    I remember getting those items just for starting TOB. i think its meant to give characters a fighting chance if you didnt play through SOA.
  • mement0mement0 Member Posts: 105
    Thank you mates, it seems you are right. I 'm off adventuring in ToB. Thank you again.