Skip to content

Balthazar.

Any ideas? He keeps killing my main character which destroys everything,/ I tried having everyone including summons monsters at him but he seems to just go after my MC. I hate this. ID he vulnerable to anything?

Comments

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    What is your party? He is tough for some mixes that stomp Abazigal and Sendai, so don't be disheartened.

Do your warriors have Hardiness? Very useful to help tank, but he's hard to keep up with! I found tanky warriors worked best.
  • mewp12mewp12 Member Posts: 61
    I do not know what I did but I went back and did the same thing I had before and then bam! I was back at the pocket plane and I guess I killed him Weird.
  • DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    Well, glad you met with less bad rolls maybe. ;)
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    In my experience, Balthazar is mainly vulnerable to frontal assault, it's primarily a physical battle. Summonses are useful for keeping his minions occupied, especially when assisted by a ranged character using Power Attack - the minions are pretty vulnerable to being knocked back and stunned. Then have your front-liners charge Balthazar under protective buffing and (Improved) Haste, with whatever warrior HLAs you have available - if you're striking fast, he'll go down before you do.