Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Nexlit the Xvart

marcololmarcolol Member Posts: 10
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
I have a problem in the Quest of Xvarts where Nexlit not appear to face him. Already scoured the entire map and show only common Xvarts.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,872
    Do you have a save after this point that could be looked at @marcolol‌
    Thanks
  • marcololmarcolol Member Posts: 10
    Here it is.
    Gate70 said:

Do you have a save after this point that could be looked at @marcolol‌
    Thanks

See if this save is enough.
    edited September 2014
    It looks like you might have landscaped both him and Ursa the bear without realising?
    Gate70 said:

It looks like you might have landscaped both him and Ursa the bear without realising?

Gate70 said:

Well, I think not. The quest is still pending.
    edited September 2014
    Incidentally, there are other quests that have been completed although still listed as pending. They are: Mines Naskell, Branwen and the Prism. Could you help me to fix them?
    marcolol said:

Gate70 said:

Gate70 said:

Well, I think not. The quest is still pending.
    Incidentally, there are other quests that have been completed although still listed as pending. They are: Mines Naskell, Branwen and the Prism. Could you help me to fix them?
    edited September 2014
    These should really be separate items but;

I can see no entry for Nexlit, and he is dead. Did you send skeletons in, he probably got killed that way. There is a journal entry about xvarts attacking cows open, this is a different quest involving Hulrik and his cow (Arabelle). I'll look at reproducing this issue.
    (Raised, also raised one about Hulrik asking for help if the xvarts are already dead)

Related, A Farmer's Tales. This looks as though it should be a standard journal entry rather than a quest.
    (Raised)

Branwen. I can see no way to close that journal entry (other than editing your save). Branwen also looks to re-petrify herself each time the carnival is visited. Two more to look at :)
    (Both raised)

Prism. This journal entry should close when you speak to Oublek. At first I thought you'd sold the emeralds but he refuses to accept any more so I suspect there may be an issue there. & another to look at.
    (Cannot reproduce, speaking to Oublek clears the journal entry. Will investigate)

Thanks
    Post edited by Gate70 on
    edited September 2014
    @marcolol‌ almost done but a couple of questions remain for you.

1. Can you confirm the xvart journal entry you are referring to relates to the cow.
    2. Can you advise what dealings you had with Oublek. I could reproduce by pretending to be Greywolf so have logged on that basis but it looks like you managed it another way that I can't reproduce.

Thanks
    (& will mark as not an issue as there doesn't seem to be any journal entries for Nexlit / Ursa)
    Post edited by Gate70 on