Skip to content

sansuki

Hi
in "Waukeen's Promenade" at night time, i encountered someone with name of "sansuki" who asked for my help then said "they are here" but nothing seems to happen afterwards!

After some search i found this:

"A Shadow Thief named Sansuki will approach and ask for help, but
before anything useful can be communicated the source of his woes will
arrive. A Vampire named Del and two subordinate Vampires will show up
and warn you to stay uninvolved. Again, it's best if you simply let the
Vampires have Sansuki, as your odds against a handful of Vampires
aren't very good. Sorry Sansuki. If you do bother to help him out, all
he will do is thank you, and walk away. Really not worth the hassle."

So i reloaded several times to see if problem gets solved by itself but still nothing happens! is it a bug or what?

Comments

• nosecretnosecret Member Posts: 92
    yes i just had it happen this weekend.

walk around - del's stuck in a pathfinding error someplace (for me, it was between two crates).
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177
    Thanks for the tip. i found her at northern (northeastern) gate. And Minsc made a short work of them with his two-handed sword +2 and his rage ability alone. :)
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    When I see Sansuki, I usually just run away from him. The thing is that sometimes I encounter him at a time when I don't have any chars that are protected from level drain. I really hate level drain, especially if it happens to a mage, cleric, or druid, since they have to rememorize their spells. Sometimes a cleric gets level drained so much that he or she can't cast Restoration. That's REALLY annoying.
  • jahes64jahes64 Member Posts: 177

When I see Sansuki, I usually just run away from him. The thing is that sometimes I encounter him at a time when I don't have any chars that are protected from level drain. I really hate level drain, especially if it happens to a mage, cleric, or druid, since they have to rememorize their spells. Sometimes a cleric gets level drained so much that he or she can't cast Restoration. That's REALLY annoying.

Minsc is more than a match for Vampires. Vampires are his racial enemy which makes him fight them better and on the other hand, he has his rage ability which makes him immune to level drain (and raises his stats).
  • nosecretnosecret Member Posts: 92
    jahes64 said:

Minsc is more than a match for Vampires. Vampires are his racial enemy which makes him fight them better and on the other hand, he has his rage ability which makes him immune to level drain (and raises his stats).

Wanna see fun? Give him a haste potion and azuredge in ranged mode!