Skip to content

Will There be a Pre-load?

Just curious if anything has been announced or will be announced as far as a pre-load for IWD:EE. I had pretty good experiences with pre-loading through beamdog in the past, so I wouldn't mind the opportunity.

Comments

• The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Good question. Also, are there IWD pre-order badges? I thought I read about them somewhere.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251

Good question. Also, are there IWD pre-order badges? I thought I read about them somewhere.

There are indeed. If you preordered and haven't received your badge, bear in mind it could take a few days to show up. If all else fails, contact @Dee‌ via PM.
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    edited September 2014
    I just pre-ordered IWD:EE. Got an error screen after I did it, and was logged off, but then I logged on and saw that IWD:EE was in "my games" so...I don't know what that was about. As for badges. I'll wait a week for it to show up.

As for pre-loading. I hope that'll happen this time! I like the idea of pre-loading a game and then playing it the next day.
  • CoryNewbCoryNewb Member Posts: 1,330
    The badges happen in waves. Every couple days or something a wave of badges are given out if you preordered through beamdog.

I'm all for preloading if the team is able :)
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    CoryNewb said:

The badges happen in waves. Every couple days or something a wave of badges are given out if you preordered through beamdog.

It appears I got hit by the surf just this afternoon ;)
    jackjack said:

If all else fails, contact @Dee‌ via PM.

@Dee has been pinged and no answer, so I imagine the plan is to stay mum, or to avoid the headache of pre-loading altogether. :)
  • FardragonFardragon Member Posts: 4,511
    It may be that no decision has been made yet.
  • jamoecwjamoecw Member Posts: 41
    given that i lack preorder badges from BGEE and BG2EE there must be some way to link accounts from the beamdog store and the forums that i don't know.
    @Dee to the rescue :)