Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Swashbuckler stats

RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
edited August 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
So I realize this probably doesn't belong here, but I have no idea where else to post, so I thought I'd give it a go.

In eager anticipation of BG:EE, I thought I'd have a go at BG SOA before BG:EE was released. Never tried the swashbuckler kit before, so I decided to try that one.

Now here's the thing: During the course of character creation, when I get to the bit where I'm supposed to decide weapon proficiency and ability points, I have 7 weapon proficiency points and 500+ ability points to distribute... Is this a known bug, or did my game just randomly decide to freak out?

Jarlaxle, go home, you've been bested...

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm, those look like the abilities that should be available for Throne of Bhaal I believe... let me check...

YEP, 7 weapon proficiencies and 540 thieving points. Did you start a Throne of Bhaal run? If you don't own it, did you perhaps install a Throne of Bhaal patch on top of Shadows of Amn (possibly causing the bug)?

Edit -

Thieving points : Level 21 (so basically 20 level ups) x 25 points per level = 500, +40 from level 1

Weapon proficiency table for thieves : 2 +1 every 4 levels, for a total of 7 on level 21, according to Throne of Bhaal starting point :)

• RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    I have ToB installed, but fairly certain I started from SoA. But that defs goes a long way in explaining what happened!

Cheers mate!