Skip to content

BGEE thru BG2EE

ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
edited September 2014 in Multiplayer
Hey all. Looking to start a multiplayer game with 1-2 other people. Not realy into roleplaying, just looking for more of a powergaming / just quickly run through mostly everything type of game with no NPCs, just a single character for each of the players.

I'm wanting to play on Thursday and/or Friday nights.

Email me at jared@themcclures.us if interested.

edit:

Also prefer to run the game on 60 framerate, as I find 30 to be unbearably slow going, but may be willing to try it at 30 or somewhere in between.

Comments

• Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    edited September 2014
    Wow, this seems like my kind of party. I play Fighter/Mage (possibly fighter/illusionist). What time zone are you? I'm CST, and I'm up for playing any time I don't work (Saturday is my only full day where I can't play at all).

Do you use skype or RaidCall? I prefer either one.

EDIT: I've got a guy or two that's willing to hop on in if you want extra people.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    I'm currently in MST (Arizona changes between MST and PST since we have no daylights savings time). I typically work nights and sleep in afternoons / early evenings. I'm not all that picky about what class I'll play, have done and am willing to play just about any of them.

I've never heard of RaidCall... but can set up Skype easily enough.
  • Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    Sounds good. I'll give you my info privately and we can talk to get to know each other/plan out details for our sessions.
  • DragonLSDragonLS Member Posts: 6
    Mind if I join in on the fun, Elendar? I play mostly one of the Paladin Kits, or some other front-liner if I feel like a change of pace.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Hey DragonLS. Did you get my private message? There's a group of us on RaidCall about to play a bit this morning if you're around.