Skip to content

Can I start a romance with Neera now that Viconia has "broken up" with me?

I think Viccy & charname are through, because she gave me the "Look I like you, but this cannot go on" speech. I persuaded her to stay on. (She's an awesome cleric after all.)

I have yet to go to Neera's area (Wild Forest). Will she start a romance with me if I do?

Can I carry either of both romance to ToB later?

Comments

• ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    no because the romance with Vic is complete in SOA at that speech, rather than really broken up. it is set to continue when you go to TOB now, and without any more dialogues there would be no really breaking up you could do. also from what I understand if you've ever been to stage 2 with any NPC it makes it impossible to romance another, break up or not.
    meaglothYgramul
  • YgramulYgramul Member Posts: 1,059

.... also from what I understand if you've ever been to stage 2 with any NPC it makes it impossible to romance another, break up or not.

I wanna see this argument in Real Life (TM), where making to "stage 2" with any "NPC" makes it impossible for one to ever date again, even after given a "let us be friends" speech...

*sigh*

It's Paris all over again...
    DJKajuruChildofBhaal599
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Ygramul said:

.... also from what I understand if you've ever been to stage 2 with any NPC it makes it impossible to romance another, break up or not.

I wanna see this argument in Real Life (TM), where making to "stage 2" with any "NPC" makes it impossible for one to ever date again, even after given a "let us be friends" speech...

*sigh*

It's Paris all over again...
    lol :)

anyway, essentially you are still in a relationship with vic that is meant to pick up later in TOB. it is a bit of a confusing ending that makes it seem like you failed or are really broken up but you are not, that is all I will say. also I am not sure if you cancel a romance at the second variable if it makes it impossible later, but that is mostly because it does cancel any other available NPCs with you at the moment and most of us have a party set early and wouldn't cancel a romance if we even allowed it to go that far. if there was any point you could really break up with Vic I am not sure if picking Neera up after would make her available, but I am almost certain she wouldn't be.