Skip to content

Melissan stuck at Near Death

She won't trigger into the next stage of the fight.
I've had this problem with Yaga-Shura, and Time Stop solved it, but...Melissan is immune to Time Stop.

I am totally stuck. No clue what Console commands to use to force the trigger either.

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Maran‌ are you able to advise what leads up to this please. It sounds similar to http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/34056/9279-abazigal-death-speech-scripts-break-easily so it would be helpful to know if there are similar scenarios that also need to be considered.
    Thanks

& I'm not sure what could be done mid game to get her to retrigger. At a guess the FinalFight variable might help. n.b. I haven't tested these and may have got the values incorrect but you may be able to trial and error it if you get the issue again.

If C@GetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200") is 4 try C:SetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200",3)
    If C@GetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200") is 6 try C:SetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200",5)
    If C@GetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200") > 7 try C:SetGlobal("FinalFight","AR6200",7)
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    Any thoughts @Maran‌ - if we can't determine the cause we can't look at improving it for you & others.
    Thanks