Skip to content

[Modded Game] multi player issues

laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
edited September 2014 in Troubleshooting
@kaguana and i have been playing multiplayer, couple of issues i would like to report, we were able to play for a short time with no issues, then we were both disconnected, joining her game was problematic after that, and sometimes it displayed the same game multiple times in the list of available games. We both had a crash a couple of times. we are both using the bg1npc mod from @astrobryguy the interesting issue with this is when the banters trigger, i was having banters from characters who we have not even encountered yet, while her banters displayed normally
Post edited by Dee on

Comments

• laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    edited September 2014
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Can you reproduce the issue without using mods?
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Yeah it was very weird that it happen, the multi times name game and @laptopman666‌ couldn't find the right one to join, after the game crash the other day, and today after the wrong banters he had we try to load the game and it crashed on us.
    Also there was part of the game in the FAI map that the game said that there is a movie playing but there was no movie and it pause the game.

• laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    Dee said:

Can you reproduce the issue without using mods?

well we can try without all the mods.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

Please do; we can't know if this is an actual problem with the game or a problem with the mods you've installed until we know you can reproduce it on an umodded installation.

Moving this to Troubleshooting for now.