Skip to content

Can I make something abundantly clear

2»

Comments

• kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @Jace‌ I don't see buying IWD:EE as a risk, I know that I'm gonna enjoy the game as much as I enjoy BG:EE 1&2.

I usually don't preorder any game but here is my exception because I believe in Beamdog and I wanna support them, also I think @bengoshi‌ is right that they learn from their mistake and aren't in a hurry to release the game till it will be in as smoothly playable as possible for us to enjoy it.

They are all smart, nice people that are dedicate to those games that we all love that went thru a long way and will keep improving themselves and that what important because it mean that the games they have now and in the future will be better and better.
    JuliusBorisovNimrankcwise
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Jace said:

If that's the case, then they need more dedicated people in the bugsquish department, or more effective flow of work and communication between everyone involved in patching, because the rate of patches looks atrocious.

But, for all we know, there could be people who are adept at everything and they are being moved from department to department depending on priorities.

Bottom line is I can't feel the same hype for IWD:EE as I felt for BG:EE for reasons many can probably relate. I really appreciate the fact that other people are willing to invest in the risk, because I can take the back seat and judge the game (and maaaaaaaybe buy it, but that's a stretch) after they have played it and shared their criticism.

Considering the sheer scope of the patches, the rate seems fine to me.