Skip to content

Slave Ring Stuck (again) after import to multiplayer and [Known] Black Pits rehire not working

TRIAD4EvrTRIAD4Evr Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Gate70 said:

Removed party members should be able to rejoin a Black Pits game

1. Load attached save from BPsave folder.
2. Remove Zelnick (R > Reform Party > click on right-most portrait > Remove > Remove > Done).
3. Decline his services when he asks (2).
4. Speak to him again.

*Observed*
Zelnick says "Yes" and dialogue ends.

*Expected*
There should be an option to get removed characters back into the party.

*Note*
Similar to issue 2014 (rejoining after petrification)

I decided that in the saved multiplayer game I had going on that I wanted to swap out my main character for one that wasn't dying all the time, so I took a character that I had played in the Black Pits for a couple levels and imported him in her spot. The Slave Ring is stuck on his hand despite a thread in the "resolved" section for 1.2 that says it shouldn't be happening anymore. Please advise.

Also, in the Black Pits if you remove somebody from your party, you can't re-invite them after the first (and only) time they ask you if you want them back in the party. Future clicking on them just plays their greeting, no option to re-hire.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    The last issue they are aware of.
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited September 2014
    @TRIAD4Evr‌ for the first issue you can get this to work by not selecting the character on the first screen, but instead selecting CREATE. Then IMPORT, followed by clicking the character. I can't see a reference to this in the 1.2 notes, the closest I saw was charges on the ring Baeloth has which I believe is a different situation.

@Franpa‌ I can only find the lack of rejoin dialogue issue for petrified characters which is a situation out of the players control.
    (I have done a repro case for intentional removal of characters but this might be viewed as a feature request or even working as intended)

Thanks
    Post edited by Gate70 on