Skip to content

[Known 8038] Lothander Poison quest -iOS (iPad) v1.3 (spoiler)

Ingromfolly1Ingromfolly1 Member Posts: 5
edited September 2014 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Hi - I have the gears scroll but Lothander is missing from the blade and stars inn so I can't complete the quest and am doooomed!

Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    @Ingromfolly1‌
    If you talk to him once he gives the diviner option, once that is done speaking to him a second time sees him say he will wait at the Blade & Stars. If you didn't do that he will still be outside the diviners tent (it's easy to do, in my multiplayer runs we forget about 25% of the time...)

If you've done that feel free to zip and attach a save game for inspection.
    Thanks
  • Ingromfolly1Ingromfolly1 Member Posts: 5
    Nope, went back and he's not their either. Googling it seems it's an old issue that was fixable with cluaconsole. I don't know how to extract my save from the iPad. Looks like a start again and avoid the quest.
    @Ingromfolly1‌ it looks like there were bugs originally but a number of fixes were made for Lothander prior to the 1.3 patch so I'd be really interested in a save (method is pc/mac-iPad connection with iFunbox installed on pc/mac by the look of it) but understand if you can't help in that regard.

Are you certain he's not in the Blade & Stars. Should be up one flight of stairs and from memory slightly left of centre in the room near a pillar or some similar obscurement.

Thanks
    Will try to get you the save. He's def not there....I wonder if it's a multiplayer issue? I play multiplayer so I can make multiple characters
    And...I don't mind starting again, this an BG:2...hands down best iOS games! Loved these back in the day and you've done a great job moving them onto iOS. So thanks!!
    I nearly asked if this was multiplayer, wish I had now. Lothander will be on some map at location 0,0 (top left corner possibly inaccessible. Probably with some other characters and animals.

Thanks
    Future patch though right